By WSJ Staff
Madness in March runs deeper than college basketball.
Putting the finishing touches on your annual tax returns can itself be a maddening experience. For those wrapping up, or just getting started, here are some helpful tax tips and reminders:
- Should I pay taxes with a credit card?
- What are the tax advantages of mortgage refinancing?
- Are there any tax breaks for high-income earners?
- What commuting costs are deductible?
- Are there any fees for filing an extension?
- Which assets are considered capital assets for tax reasons?
- How should I account for mutual fund sales and taxes?
- Which tax credits apply to my kids in college?
- Should I adjust my withholding now?