• Gates’s, Buffett’s favorite business book
Don’t have to join tea party to hate these 3 taxes
Grantham: Yellen is encouraging equity bubble
• Rex Nutting: Today’s bubbles nothing to fear
• Brett Arends: Third biggest stock bubble
• Last week puts market closer to correction
Herbalife shares fall off a cliff after Ackman remark
• VMware move good for stock, not EMC: analyst
• First Take: ‘Golden age’ of activist investing?
Grads getting same jobs — they just don’t pay as well
• Women executives pay price for diversity
• New apps let you rate your coworkers
This will hold back housing for the next two years
• This is the worst thing about getting a mortgage
How to avoid some major 401(k) mistakes
These errors can mean the difference between a great retirement and a shaky one, writes NextAvenue's Wayne Connors.
• The right way to pick a new mutual fund
• Avoid these mistakes with inherited IRAs
• 10 steps to take now if you hope to retire soon
• EU looks at toughening sanctions on Russia
• Saudis to open $530 bln market to outsiders
• Stocks to watch: Chipotle, Herbalife, McDonald’s
• Gold turns south | Oil futures extend gains
• ARM profit rises on higher chip shipments
• Credit Suisse posts loss after U.S. settlement
• Publicis: Net falls | Swatch pressured by franc
• Guilty verdict for student in Boston bomb trial
• Gas, food prices seen lifting inflation in June
• El-Erian: ‘Complacency’ over geopolitical risks
Best marijuana stocks to buy right now
Commentary: Marijuana is going to be huge growth industry, but that doesn't mean you should buy a hyped-up weed-related penny stock, says Cody Willard.
• Marijuana is a booming boomer business
Apple to suppliers: Gear up for next iPhone
The target is for suppliers to manufacture up to 80 million large-screen iPhones by the end of the year.
• Apple options traders unwilling to roll the dice
• New iPhone to launch late in September?
Why are the BRICS starting a bank?
Commentary: There are lots of questions about why Beijing is backing the new development bank, notes David Marsh. Here are the answers.
MH17 black box, bodies set for release
Pro-Russia separatists reportedly agree to hand over the remains of Malaysia Airlines crash victims and data recorders.
• West ups pressure on Russia over MH17 crash
• NEWS STREAM: Latest on Malaysian jet crash
EPA goes wild for Kardashian app (maybe)
The Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Water loves Kim Kardashian's new fantasy app, at least according to a recent tweet.
• Google gives lift to S.F. homeless-shower bus
Netflix price hike isn’t stifling signups
Strong earnings suggest the video-streaming company has learned from its last price-rise snafu. (First Take)
• Netflix earnings surge on subscriber growth
• Netflix confirms $1-a-month price hike
McDonald’s, Yum survive China food scandal
The companies' restaurants in China seem be to weathering the storm surrounding food safety at a meat supplier.
• China real estate dominates economy: official
• China's smartphones outnumber U.S. population
• Asian markets: Latest quotes
6 countries U.S. airlines won’t fly over
FAA has widened guidance in the wake of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17's crash in Ukraine.
• Why your next flight could be over a war zone
If you like your Kalashnikov AK-47, you can keep your AK-47. That's the message from the U.S. Treasury Department to U.S. gun owners.
• Reynolds’ huge fine may snare tobacco bonds
• Reynolds vows to fight $23.6 billion verdict
• Big Tobacco’s last gasp
10 cities with the worst traffic in the world
GPS measurements show where drivers take longer to travel the same distance due to congestion.
• Tricks to save money on car insurance
• 10 cars Americans don’t want to buy
Hong Kong's Hang Seng ends up 1.7% at 23,782.11
France's CAC 40 opens up 0.5% at 4,328
Germany's DAX opens up 0.7% at 9,675
U.K.'s FTSE 100 up 0.4% at 6,757 at open
Stoxx Europe 600 opens up 0.5% at 339.70
Japan's Topix ends with 0.8% gain at 1,273.27
- Loading more headlines...
Getting Started: A guide to investing»• How to buy stocks • How to buy bonds • How to buy mutual funds
• How to buy ETFs • How to buy options • How to buy hedge funds
• How to buy futures • How to buy commodities • How to buy annuities
• How to buy currencies • How to buy real estate
• How to buy private-company stock • How to find a financial planner