SmartMoney Blogs

Ask SmartMoney
Your personal finance questions, answered.

Can I Convert to a Roth IRA — and Open a New One?

    • I find the answer a little vague concerning conversions if you are over 70. I am 70 and a half and I was told by my fund company that if I want to do any more conversions, I have to take my RMD for that tax year first.

    • With thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really feel can locate any details in write-up and discus forum female athletes http://www.danmiclinic.com


We welcome thoughtful comments from readers. Please comply with our guidelines. Our blogs do not require the use of your real name.